I am unable to log in to my account.
There are a number of reasons why you may be having difficulty logging in to your account.
Please first try the following steps to resolve the issue:
- Check that your membership was definitely processed – you should have received a welcome email confirming that your membership account was created. This may have been sent to your junk/spam folder. If you have not received this email, it may be that the membership was not processed properly, or that your email address was entered incorrectly when you registered – please let us know if you did not receive this email.
- Ensure you are logging in to the correct service – Primary Login or Intermediate Login.
- Ensure you are entering the same email address that you used to register your account.
- Ensure you are typing your password correctly. Remember passwords are case sensitive.
- If you cannot remember your password, try resetting it using the “Forgotten password?” link on the login page. You will receive an email containing a link to reset your password. This may be sent to your junk/spam folder.
If you have tried the previous steps and find you are still unable to log in please Contact Us. Please provide us with as much detail as possible to describe the issue, for example the wording of any error messages shown. Screenshots of errors messages or other issues can be very useful to help us to resolve your issue as soon as possible.
Join our Newsletter
Stay updated with free revision resources and exclusive discounts
©2017 - 2023 MRCEM Success